THE 2023-2024 GRANT FUNDING APPLICATION IS NOW AVAILABLE.
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for funding:
- Be a non-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) code and have been in operation for at least six months.
- Be an organization “in good standing” with Kings United Way with no sanctions from the previous year.
- Demonstrate local presence.
- Demonstrate sufficient organizational capacity to provide the proposed services to Kings County residents.
- Provide services without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, ancestry, marital status or disability.
The funding period is July 1, 2023, through June 30, 2024.
Release of Funding Application May 15, 2023
Technical Assistance Period* May 15, 2023-June 14, 2023
Application Submission Deadline June 15, 2023 (5:00pm)
Application Review and Scoring June/July 2023
Board Meeting-Allocations July 2023
Notices to Organizations July 2023